Helping those in need…
To: All board members and ministry partners
Re: TIH Ministry update – Persevering in the trial
2007 was a year full of adversity for us personally, professionally and in the ministry. We did learn some very powerful lessons about God and his faithfulness. We thank God and we thank you for helping us help those in need.
Please enjoy reviewing the following highlights as we share what the Lord, through your partnership, had accomplished in 2007.
- The ministry contributed over $12,000, as well as labor and material to build 2 Homes in the Bay St. Louis Mississippi and these 2 additional homes that we helped to build, by partnering with other local and national organizations as part of our continued effort to help rebuild lives that have been ravaged by Hurricane Katrina. (Ministry note: The Bay St. Louis area is still not even close to being restored…. This is true for most of the areas hardest hit by Katrina)
- Through our association with Mt. Paran Church of God and North Sewickley Presbyterian Church we helped build 2 churches in South Africa. Leading a team of 10 people in May of 2007 to build the church in the Kanana Community of The Sekororo Region of North East South Africa.
- By Gods Grace the ministry was able to help a dear pastor from Swaziland return to his country to begin further ministry after graduating from Lee University in June on 2007.
- The Lord continued to faithfully provide needed funds that enabled us to help single Moms and widows that needed support financially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Our “Mothers making a change” MMAC outreach continued to progress very powerfully. Several dear friends with a heart for this type of ministry have contributed their time and talents to drive these ladies to church each week. Many life changing testimonies have come out of this program.
- Through our partnership with MPO this past Christmas, God had opened the door to enable us to directly coordinate / support over 29 families during the Christmas Holiday (75 children) with gifts including other items needed as well.
The list of Gods provision goes on. The depth of his love and faithfulness is astounding. As “Hope” Ministers, we at TIH Ministries have been blessed by your faithful support which has enabled us to come along side countless numbers of hurting people in 2007 to love and counsel as the lord has opened the doors, we are so thankful. God has moved tremendously in this area.
Thank you again for all you do! Let’s all put our “Jesus Skin” on as we continue to roll through 2008 and remember that for all of our ministry details you can visit our web site at www.tihhomes.com and click on ministry.
Steve and Renee’ Mckenzie